Wireless AC600 Dual Band Nano USB Adapterהיכן לקנות
The DWA-171 Wireless AC600 Dual Band Nano USB Adapter lets you experience faster wireless speeds than ever before by delivering powerful Wireless AC technology to your desktop or notebook computer. Simply plug the adapter into an available USB port and connect to a secure wireless network with an Internet connection, and right away you‘ll be browsing the web and chatting to your friends. With its integrated dual band technology, over the 2.4 GHz (150 Mbps) or 5 GHz (up to 433 Mbps) bands*, you’ll have reduced Wi-Fi interference to maximize throughput for faster streaming, gaming, and VoIP calls.
Wireless AC Standard
802.11ac** is a new networking standard that produces high-throughput wireless speed on the 5 GHz band. This means that you can enjoy clear, smooth streaming HD video from your favorite websites and services, lag-free online gaming, and clear audio and video calls over the Internet. Wireless AC gives you the smooth, lightning-fast performance you need to get the most out of your Internet connection.
The DWA-171 supports the MU-MIMO technology, allowing you to fully utilize the power of your Wireless AC Wave 2 router. When several clients supporting MU-MIMO connect to a Wireless Wave 2 router, it can transmit independent data streams to them simultaneosuly via different antennas. This allows you to use wireless channel for transmitting data more effectively and significantly improves overall Wi-Fi throughput.
Compatible With All Your Wireless Products
While the DWA-171 adapter delivers cutting-edge 802.11ac speed to your home network, it’s also backward compatible with all of your current wireless products.
The DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual Band USB Adapter uses dual-band technology, providing low-interference 5 GHz bandwidth. Check your email and surf the Internet on the 2.4 GHz band; play online games, make calls over the Internet, and stream HD movies to multiple devices using the cleaner, low-interference 5 GHz band. Whatever you like to do online, dual-band technology has you covered.
Robust Security Options
The DWA-171 supports WPA2 encryption that provides a protected wireless network connection and protects transmitted data. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support greatly facilitates the connection process, allowing you to set up a connection easily with the touch of a button in the connection utility.
Whether you’re at home using a desktop computer or out and about with a notebook, the DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual Band USB Adapter’s sleek design is perfect for mobility and convenience, so that you can take advantage of Wireless AC’s super-fast speed wherever you are. Carry the DWA-171 in your pocket to keep it safe and readily available, or leave it plugged in; its small size keeping it out of your way.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11n specifications. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. The
** The DWA-171 supports the last version of 802.11ac standard – 802.11ac Wave 2.
• USB 2.0
• Status LED
• Integrated 2 dBi antenna
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac*
• 802.11b/g/n: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 802.11a/n/ac: 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz, 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz**
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup
• 64/128-bit WEP
• WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
• IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 to 150 Mbps (MCS0 to MCS7)
• IEEE 802.11ac: 29.3 to 433 Mbps
• Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
• USB port****
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 19.5 x 14.5 x 7.2 mm
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -20 to 60 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* The DWA-171 supports the last version of 802.11ac standard – 802.11ac Wave 2.
** Please note that operating frequency ranges vary depending on the regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. The DWA-171 may not support the 5.25-5.35 GHz and 5.47-5.725 GHz frequency ranges in certain regions.
*** Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11ac and IEEE 802.11n specifications. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. The wireless speed up to 433 Mbps is achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices.
**** Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port is recommended.
DWA-171 Wireless AC600 Dual Band Nano USB Adapter